December 28, 2022
It is winter and cold outside in the DC area, but you can still have a lot of fun with Astro Jump! Below are a few considerations that will help make your event a huge success.
- Weather – Look for days with lots of sun and little or no precipitation.
- Location – Choose a site that is preferably on the south side of the property to get the maximum sun exposure.
- Clothing – Wear warm clothing in layers. This will make it easier to adjust and find just the right comfort level. Don’t forget a good stocking hat.
- Equipment – Work with our event planners to pick equipment that is open on the top to let the sun’s warming rays in. We offer several inflatables, such as our 30′ Backyard Obstacle course, 40′ Astro Dash, Ultimate Sports Arena & 20′ Dual Lane Climb & Slide that are not enclosed for optimum sun exposure! If you happen to live in Fairfax, DC, or Arlington counties & you do not have the yard space for any of those, we also have The Dazzling Castle, Buccaneer Pirate Ship & for the toddlers Tiny Shark combo, My Little Farm or Animal Kingdom.
- Time of Day – Renting midday will improve the warmness. But do not stop there! Our warm, buttery popcorn is a must-have!
Many people are not aware of this but as long as you have the space, the inflatables can be used indoors! Also, we have the DC, northern VA’s, and Maryland’s largest selection of indoor moonbounces. We have a 48-hour cancellation policy, which gives you enough time to decide if you need to cancel or reschedule due to the weather.
So, what are you waiting for? Let’s burn some energy! Our event planners are ready to help you plan an amazing day!